Here are a few options on how to travel to Rhodes island in Greece:
- By plane: The main airport on Rhodes is Rhodes International Airport "Diagoras", which is located about 14 km from the city of Rhodes. There are several airlines that offer direct flights to Rhodes from various cities in Europe, as well as from other destinations in Greece.
- By ferry: If you prefer to travel by sea, you can take a ferry from various ports in Greece to Rhodes. There are also ferries that operate between Rhodes and other nearby islands, as well as from Turkey and Cyprus.
- By car: If you prefer to drive, you can take a car ferry from various ports in Greece to Rhodes. You can drive to Greece from literally any European country. This is a good option if you plan to explore the island by car and want to stay for a long time so renting a car may be too expensive.
Once you arrive on the island, you can get around in a number of ways:
- Public transportation. On Rhodes only buses are available.
- You can rent a car or a scooter.
- There are also several guided tours and excursions available if you want to explore the island and learn more about its history and culture.